Thank you to all who have RSVP'd for surf lessons for youth affected by bleeding disorders, brought to you by the Mauli Ola Foundation! All spots for surf participants have been FILLED!
However, all families in the bleeding disorders community are invited to join us at the beach, whether or not your child is participating in the surf lesson. The day will include food, games, and beach activities for the children, their parents and siblings. To RSVP for the beach day, please fill out the information below. Questions? Please contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday, September 16. Just a few details/reminders:
- The event will take place at 9th Street and Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. between Towers 8 and 10, on the North side of the Pier.
- Metered street parking is available on PCH as well as on side streets.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Please feel free to bring beach chairs, umbrellas, toys etc.
For those of you surfing:
- Please arrive at 9:30/9:45 to check-in. The event will end at 1 p.m.
- There will be a waiver for you to sign at check-in, in order for your child to participate in the lesson.
- And, of course, don’t forget to Factor up! :)
We look forward to seeing you then!
- September 16, 2017 at 10am – 1pm
9th Street and Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Google map and directions
- 46 people are going